April 3, 2010

No Easter Treats

Posted by Lisa at 5:02 PM

Unless you count these guys. See, right at the beginning of my Spring Break I got sick. Whatever it is should (better) be gone by the end of my vacation and that's what the making of treats will occur. I did, however, dye some Easter eggs. I used a kit because I haven't used one since I was itty bitty and I missed it. I miss the little wire egg scoops but the faces are cute so I'll forgive them their crappy plastic scoops that don't even support the egg. Happy (almost) Easter!

1 comments on "No Easter Treats"

brandi.poff on April 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM said...

Hello. I came across your site today by accident, but loved it immediately. I have a suggestion for your next batch of cupcakes. My mother-in-law makes these and we all think they are really great... first off, you need a box spice cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin (I think the 16 oz size or whatever the small size can is)... and right now pumpkin isn't always readily available... so it tastes just as good using about 12 oz. of apple sauce instead... and one package of cinnamon chips (they are just like chocolate chips, only cinnamon and are kind of difficult to find... usually I find them at Kroger), but they are a must for this recipe... you mix the cake mix, pumpkin or applesauce, and cinnamon chips together and it will form a thick gooey batter that you drop into muffin cups and bake at 350* for about 20 minutes or so. They aren't always the prettiest muffins, but they are definitely verrry tasty. Happy baking.

Post a Comment

 

Baking in Shoes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates | Thanks to Blogger Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez