October 3, 2009

500 Cupcakes

Posted by Lisa at 2:29 AM
A friend and I went to the movies tonight, and as is our custom, we went to the bookstore after. Specifically, I was looking for Bones of the Moon, which wasn't there. I was going to buy A Lion Among Men, but couldn't bring myself to until I bought Son of a Witch, which I haven't had much interest in.

Anywho, as I was perusing, my eye spotted this petite pink book that I absolutely had to have. That is how I came to own my first "cupcake compendium."




So I'll be making things out of this book on and off (mostly on I'm guessing) until I'm more knowledgeable in the wide, wide world of tiny cakes. Example: superfine sugar? What?? Who ever heard of such a thing? Not I!

0 comments on "500 Cupcakes"

Post a Comment

 

Baking in Shoes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates | Thanks to Blogger Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez