November 8, 2009

White Chocolate Sour Cream Mini-Cupcakes with Raspberry Whipped Cream Frosting

Posted by Lisa at 2:58 PM
I had some sour and heavy cream I needed to use up, and some white chocolate I wanted to eat, so I searched for a white chocolate sour cream cupcake. That lead me to Cake on the Brain's recipe. I made minis instead of full sizers and got 24 slightly too full cupcakes that I almost burned because I got distracted.





This wasn't the white chocolate taste I was looking for. Most likely I would have gotten what I wanted if I made her frosting as well, but I opted for a raspberry whipped cream (recipe more or less from Cupcake Project) that is an unusual blend of sweet and tart. I can't even say that I like or dislike it. It's like a tart raspberry with an afterthought of sweetness.








0 comments on "White Chocolate Sour Cream Mini-Cupcakes with Raspberry Whipped Cream Frosting"

Post a Comment

 

Baking in Shoes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates | Thanks to Blogger Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez